Business & Legal Resources, the leading provider of employment, safety, and environmental compliance solutions, announced today the release of its new Transportation Library of online training courses, available as part of its Web-based, on-demand training platform, the BLR Employee Training Center. The Transportation Library is the newest addition to the Employee Training Center’s Course Libraries, which include Workplace Safety, Lab Safety, Safety Regulatory Analysis, Environmental Compliance, Environmental Regulatory Analysis, HR-Employment, Leadership for Managers and Supervisors, Wellness, Leadership for Employees, First Line of Defense, Diversity, Customer Service, California Sexual Harassment Prevention and Response (AB1825), and California Sexual Harassment Prevention and Response (AB1825)-Spanish training.
Consisting of 17 online training courses, the Transportation Library is designed to simplify your CMV driver training and ensure safety. These course topics include:
- Infectious Materials Transportation
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Defensive Driving: Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Driver Wellness
- Hazmat Transportation Security Awareness
- DOT Alcohol and Drug Testing Rules
- Hazmat Transportation: Hazardous Materials Table
- Extreme Weather Driving—For All Drivers
- Hazmat Transportation Security Plans
- Hazmat Transportation: Packaging Safety
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspections
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Driver Logs
- Transporting Hazardous Materials Safely
- The Dangers of Distracted Driving: A Guide for CMVs
- Safe Driving Techniques for CMVs
- CMV Accident Procedures
- Hours-of-Service Rules
“With more than 110,000 injuries and 4,500 fatalities involving CMV accidents each year, the importance of training CMV drivers on safe practices is huge,” said Brad Forrister, vice president of training. “Through proper training, lives can be saved and serious injuries can be prevented. These online training courses will help simplify your CMV driver training and ensure the safety of not only the drivers, but everyone who comes into contact with CMV vehicles.”
Launched in 2008, the Employee Training Center features an administrative interface, which includes a Reporting Dashboard that gives administrators a quick view of overall training efforts. The Dashboard includes reports that enable trainers to see, at a glance, the status of their training programs.
For more information regarding training solutions from BLR or to speak with a subject matter expert, please contact us at Media@BLR.com or contact Amanda Hurlburt at 800-727-5257, Ext. 2184.